By accepting the Agreement and thereby registering as a collection point, you agree to the Supply Rules below and are required to behave in accordance with them. As a collection point, you have an online account with Wecycle. Through MyOPEN you can change your data and/or manage your orders.
Through the online account you can:
- Indicate that devices and / or lamps can be picked up from your place;
- View your placed order(s);
- Manage your own company data, such as pickup location (s), contact information and opening hours;
- Add new pickup location(s) to your account;
- Submit a question, comment or complaint via the feedback module;
- View your financial data;
Your order for electrical appliances will be scheduled within 3 business days of notification. Orders for lamps are scheduled within 5 working days. You can create your order via myOPEN 24 hours a day. On workdays, the created orders are read in at 3 p.m. and forwarded to the carriers for scheduling. For this reason, created orders can be changed via myOPEN until 3 p.m. at the latest. If something does go wrong, please always contact Wecycle by telephone. We would like to draw your attention to the following points:
- You can create an order once per 24 hours via myOPEN;
- Never register more appliances than need to be collected;
- Report only full collection devices. In order to save the environment, we discourage taking half-full collection containers;
- Report the correct collection container. If you declare different collection containers than you offer, the carrier may refuse your order. Please note that the carrier can only accommodate the number and type that you have communicated. An overview of the available collection means can be found in this document;
- It is only permitted to offer the appliances/collectibles at the address known to us. When moving, always contact
- If you add text in the memo field of your order it will be read, however, if there is an order or extra action, such as taking more items or placing extra boxes, it will not be executed. You must create a separate order for this
If you want to hand in e-waste at Wecycle, you can do so only in collection means that you get on loan from Wecycle. Equipment and / or lamps that are not offered in a Wecycle-approved collection system can unfortunately not be disposed of for you.
If you do not have collection means, please contact Wecycle.
General points for attention for collection means
- Treat collection equipment like a good family man. Appliances and collection means should be clean, water and snow free.
- You are required to use the collection devices for their intended purpose.
As described in these delivery rules.
- No contamination of any kind is allowed (no food or frying residue, no packaging waste, no loose batteries or toners or cartridges etc.). Any additional costs incurred due to contamination may be charged to you;
- Always report broken and / or soiled collection containers to Wecycle in time;
- Collection materials that are not used in accordance with the delivery rules can be charged by Wecycle.
Collection means small household appliances
KEI box – 80x60x35 cm – Suitable for small household and ICT appliances
- Open stackable plastic box;
- Suitable for the collection of complete K small E electrical and ICT appliances;
- The box must remain stackable and liftable (max. 25 kg) and must not be filled beyond the rim.
- No form of contamination is allowed (no food or frying residue, no packaging waste, no loose batteries and no toners or cartridges, etc.)
Offering separate devices that do not fit in the KEI box
- You can register a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 25 pieces at a time (this number includes collection devices);
- A device must be complete and must be presented including plug and / or hoses present;
- The cords and / or hoses of the devices must be taped to the devices or (when they are loose from the device) tucked into the device;
- The devices must be empty (no food waste, packaging waste, no loose batteries or accumulators, no toners or cartridges, no other devices in the devices, etc.);
- The devices must be accessible normally via the paved road and be located at one collection point;
- Devices should be stacked no higher than two, with heavy-duty devices placed at the bottom;
- If the appliances are stacked, there must be assistance for the driver when loading;
- Large (horizontal) freezers or professional devices (devices that do not have a domestic application) are not collected, you can deliver them to the recycling centre or a business drop-off location (consult wecycle.nl to find a location near you);
- When offering 15 or more appliances, assistance with loading must be provided at all times;
- When the distance from the truck to the devices is more than 10 meters, assistance with loading is required as well, even for less than 15 pieces.
- If you have 15 or more devices, you should always help with loading.
Collection methods for lamps and luminaires
Four collection methods are available for the collection of lamps; the fluorescent box, blue metal box (M-box), green plastic box (P-box), and a 30 liter box (SBX30 box). For fixtures, use the fixture box (GBX). The differences between the boxes are specified below.
TL box – 40x40x120/180 cm – Suitable for fluorescent tubes and bulbs
- Closeable plastic box, extendable in height from 120 to 180 cm with capacity for approximately 150 lamps;
- Suitable for fluorescent tubes, energy saving lamps and other gas discharge lamps (CFL, HUD, etc.). NOTE: halogen and incandescent lamps are not allowed;
- Broken bulbs are not allowed;
- You should offer the box at least 2 times a year;
- The TL box should only be placed inside as the box may not come into contact with water / moisture;
- No form of contamination is allowed (no packaging, residual waste, plastic bags, etc.)
- The TL box should include the lid to be presented for transport;
SBX30 box – 40x30x34 cm – Suitable for energy saving lamps
- Closeable plastic box with a capacity for approximately 100 energy-saving bulbs;
- The box is only placed at chain stores or in a collection unit. Alternatively, we can place a fluorescent box;
- TL tubes and broken bulbs are not allowed;
- The SBX30 box should only be placed inside as the box may not come into contact with water / moisture;
- No form of contamination is allowed (no packaging , residual waste, plastic bags, incandescent or halogen lamps, etc. );
- The boxes are changed from 2 full pieces. The first delivery you will receive 3 pieces so that there is always an empty box available at your location.
- The box should include the lid to be offered for transport.
M box – 195x80x115 cm – Suitable for straight fluorescent tubes (>60 – 180 cm) and / or neon lamps
- Metal box with a capacity of 1000 – 1500 straight lights;
- The M box is only suitable for fluorescent tubes and neon lamps;
- The M box should not come into contact with water / moisture and should therefore be inside or covered;
- Broken lamps are not allowed;
- No form of contamination is allowed (no packaging, residual waste, plastic bags, incandescent or halogen lamps, etc);
- You should offer the box at least 4 times per year, the minimum number of bulbs to be collected is 4000 pieces per year
- The box is provided with a cylinder lock with rectangular key. The M-box should be properly locked during transportation.
P box – 120x80x74 cm – Suitable for short straight fluorescent tubes, round fluorescent tubes, xenon lamps, energy saving lamps, and/or sodium lamps
- A plastic box with a capacity of 750 – 250 lamps;
- The P box is suitable for short straight fluorescent tubes, round fluorescent tubes, xenon lamps, energy saving lamps, neon lamps and / or sodium lamps;
- Broken lamps are not allowed;
- The P box should not come into contact with water / moisture and should therefore be indoors or covered;
- No form of contamination is allowed (no packaging, residual waste, plastic bags, incandescent or halogen lamps, );
- You should offer the box at least 4 times a year, the minimum number of bulbs to be collected is 4000 pieces per year;
- The box has a serial number, which must be specified when creating the order (Pxxxxx);
- The P box should be properly locked during transport.
Luminaire box – 100x120x80 cm – Suitable for complete fixtures WITHOUT lamps.
- Pallet box of 1m3 ;comes with plastic bag. The color or version may differ from the picture shown here;
- The fixtures box is suitable for complete fixtures without lamps;
- Only complete fixtures are allowed (including cable and ballast)
- No form of contamination is allowed (no packaging, residual waste, plastic bags, bulbs, etc.);
- You should offer the box at least 1 x per year;
- The light fittings must be delivered without lamps.
- A luminaire box is always supplied in combination with a lamp box.
- It is not possible to return the luminaires without lamps.
- Luminaires may protrude but the box must remain movable;
Points of attention with regard to transport
- All collection equipment must be freely accessible to the carrier. Devices and collection means must be able to be moved without having to move other goods first;
- When the carrier has scheduled the order you will receive an email with the date when they will come by. Unfortunately we cannot give you an indication of the pickup time. Please check when creating your order via myOPEN that the opening times of the pick-up location are correct in the system. You can follow the order status of your order in myOPEN;
- Devices must be accessible normally by paved road and be in one staging area;
- If the devices are stacked, there must be assistance for the driver in loading;
- In the following two cases, the carrier must be assisted in loading the truck:
- When there are orders of 15 or more appliances/collectibles.
- When the distance to the truck exceeds 10 meters; this also applies to orders of less than 15
It is important that the appliances / collection materials are ready for the carrier in accordance with our delivery rules. If this is not the case, the carrier may refuse the appliances/collectibles. It will then be a futile trip. Wecycle can charge the costs for this to you.
Lost, misplaced, or inoperable collection devices
Wecycle reserves the right at all times to charge you for collection materials that can be considered lost at the following rates per item:
|KEI box||€ 35,-|
|TL box||€ 30,-|
|SBX 30 box||€ 15,-|
|M box||€ 500,-|
|P box||€ 200,-|
|Luminaire box||€ 50,-|